Shops at Liberty Place
Gallery at Market East
Bourse Food Court & Shops
Reading Terminal Market
Shops at the Bellevue
For More Local Area Malls, See TownLiving.com
Willow Grove Park Mall
Plymouth Meeting Mall
King of Prussia Mall
Oxford Valley Mall
Penn's Purchase Factory Outlet
Delaware Co., Pa:
Granite Run Mall
Cherry Hill Mall
- The Shops at Liberty Place
A Landmark Center City Experience
- Location:16th and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: Telephone: 215-851-9055
- Shops: Over 70 shops and restaurants come together to offer upscale merchandise for every facet of your life plus delicious delicacies to please your palate.
- Customer Service: Visit our Center City Information Center for information on The Shops at Liberty Place or anywhere in the city. This interactive kiosk is located at the 16th and Chestnut Street entrance.
- Hours: Mon. - Sat. 9:30 AM to 7 PM; Wed. until 8 PM; Sun. 12 Noon to 6 PM
- Parking: 4-level parking garage conveniently located directly below Liberty Place complex
- The Gallery at Market East
- Location:Ninth and Market Streets, Philadelphia, PA.
- Phone: 215-925-7162
- Shops: The Gallery at Market East is the largest retail complex in downtown Philadelphia at one million square feet. It includes high-performing Strawbridge's and JCPenney department stores and 913,000 square feet of specialty stores.
- Franklin Mills
Pennsylvania's Most Visited Attraction!
- Location:1455 Franklin Mills Circle, Philadelphia, PA 19154. Just off I-95 and woodhaven road 15 minutes north of center city Philadelphia.
- Shops: Over 200 value stores under one roof! Discount Outlet stores.
- Phone: 800-336-MALL or 215-632-1500
- Hours:Mon - Fri 10am. - 9:30pm ; Sat 9:30am - 9:30pm. ; Sun 11am. - 7pm
- The Bourse Food Court and Shops
The Bourse was the first Commodities Exchange built in the United States in 1895.
- Location:111 S. Independence Mall East, Philadelphia, PA 19106. To the east of Independence Hall.
- Phone: 215-625-0300
- Hours:Mon-Sat 10am- 6pm; Sun 11am -5pm Spring through Fall only.
- Reading Terminal Market
A unique and extraordinary historic farmers market in Center City Philadelphia.
- Location:Main entrance of the Market is at 12th and Filbert Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Just of Arch and 12th. Across from the Convention Center.
- Hours:Mon through Sat 8am - 6pm ; Amish Merchants: Wed through Sat 8am - 6pm
- THE SHOPS AT THE BELLEVUE
- Location:200 South Broad St. , - Broad and Walnut Streets, Center City Philadelphia.