African-American CC of Phila.
Better Business Bureau of Eastern PA
Center City District / Central Philadelphia Development Corp
Center City Proprietors Association
Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
Greater Philadelphia CC
Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
West Philadelphia CC
- Center City Proprietors Association Philadelphia
1528 Walnut Street, Suite 2020, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Phone: 215-545-7766; Fax: 215-545-3634
- Center City's proprietors are passionate about their City; and this passion has fueled the new era of economic development for Philadelphia, a future filled with the promise of prosperity!
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
200 South Broad Street, Suite 700, Philadelphia, PA 19102-3896
- The Chamber motto, Get involved.
- African-American Chamber of Commerce of Philadelphia
701 Market St., West Lobby, 2nd Fl., Philadelphia, PA
- A major aspect of our work is to assist our members in identifying business opportunities.
- Better Business Bureau of Eastern PA
1608 Walnut Street, Suite 600, Philadelphia, PA 19103-5447
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, EST, Monday-Friday(excluding Federal holidays)
- The BBB is a leader in public services related to ethical business practices and dispute resolution.
- Center City District (CCD) and the Central Philadelphia Development Corporation (CPDC)
917 Filbert St., Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Center City District (CCD) is a business improvement, or special services district, supported by mandatory assessments on real property and governed by a private sector board. The CCD is a public space management organization that helps keep the downtown of America's fifth largest city clean, safe and attractive.
- Central Philadelphia Development Corporation (CPDC), a not-for-profit organization of Center City business leaders, has been an important force in the development of Center City for 46 years. Supported by contributions and foundation grants, CPDC is a strategic planning, research and advocacy organization. CPDC's mission is to strengthen the competitiveness of Center City as the region's central location for business and innovation in the new global economy, and to reinforce Center City as a 24-hour hub for arts and culture and a premier place to live, shop and dine.
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
The Bourse Building, 111 S. Independence Mall East, 8th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Serving the Greater Philadelphia region for over 30 years, DVRPC works to foster regional cooperation in a nine-county, two state area. City, county and state representatives work together to address key issues, including transportation, land use, environmental protection and economic development.
- DVRPC provides services to member governments and others through planning analysis, data collection, and mapping services. Aerial photographs, maps and a variety of publications are available to the public and private sector.
- Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
2749 N. 5 th St., Philadelphia, PA 19133
- The Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Camara de Comercio Hispana de Filadelphia) was established to enhance economic development for the Latino business community in the city of Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley and to increase participation of its members in local, state, and national level.
- West Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
4548 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139
Phone: 215-243-4110, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stimulating Economic Vitality in West Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 1515 Market Street, Suite 2020, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Telephone: 215-636-3300
- Fax: 215-636-3327